Opening Date : 16.09.2019
Closing Date : 22.09.2019
Check Results : Click Here
Opening Date : 26.07.2019
Last Date : 18.08.2019
Download Admit Card : Click Here
- Office Assistant, Officer
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||18.06.2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||04.07.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant||July 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||21.07.2019 to 26.07.2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||27.07.2019 to 01.08.2019|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary or Officer Scale, Office Assistant||July 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – 03, 04 and 11 August 2019|
Office Assistant- 17, 18 and 25 August 2019
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2019|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||Officer Scale-I, II& III – 22 September 2019|
Office Assistant- 29 September 2019
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2019|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2019|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant.|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Officer Scale- III & II||21 years to 40 years|
|Officer Scale-II||21 years to 32 years|
|Officer Scale- I||18 years to 30 years|
|Office Assistant||18 years to 28 years|
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview (Only for Officers (Scale I, II and III))
Scale Of Pay
- Pay Scale Rs. 7200 – 19300/-, 14500 – 25700/-, 19400 – 28100/-, 25700 – 31500/
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||3688|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||106|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||45|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||11|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||19|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||24|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||76|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||893|
- Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Prelims Exam Pattern:
IBPS Office Assistant, Officer Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Medium of Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Name of Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions; Time Duration:45 Minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I (Assistant Manager) Mains Examination Pattern
Single Level Examination Test Pattern
IBPS Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
IBPS RRB CWE Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer Cadre) Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No of |
|1.||Objective Exam||Reasoning||40||40||2 H 30M|
|2.|| Aptitude and Data|
Indian Institute of Banking Officer Scale – III Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No of |
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude & Data|
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) Information Technology Officer – Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Desirable:
Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
- Chartered Accountant – Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Law Officer – Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Treasury Manager – Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
- Marketing Officer – MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
- Agricultural Officer – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Simple Interest.
- MS Word.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Project.
- Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- MS Visio.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Unitary Method
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number System
- Role Of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
- Food Processing Industry in India
- Disaster Management in India
- Balance of Payments
- India China Relations
- Food Inflation
- Assets of India
- RBI and Currency Management
- RBI and it’s credit control
- Bench marking
- India and UNSC Reforms
- Strategizing Success
- Metals wealth of India
- Understanding CESS
- The Constitution Of India
- Indian National Flag
- Subsidies in India
- Understanding Service Tax in India
- Passing the Buck
- India & WTO
- Sustainable Growth
- Understanding NIFTY
- Lobbying influences
- Cauvery Water Issue
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant Issue
- World Bank and India
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- OPEC and India
- India: The Youngest Nation by 2020
- Growth differentials in India and China
- Indian Economy
- Forests In India
- Narmada Dam Issue
- India-ASEAN Relations