- Village Administrative Officer
- Junior Assistant (Non- Security)
- Junior Assistant (Security)
- Bill Collector, Grade-I
- Field Surveyor
- Steno-Typist (Grade-III)
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||14.06.2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||14.07.2019|
|Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/ HDFC Bank) or Post office||16.07.2019|
|Date of Examination||01.09.2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Category of Candidates||Minimum
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste
(Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and
Destitute Widows of all castes
|18 Years||35 Years|
|2||Most Backward Classes / Denotified
Communities, Backward Classes and
Backward Classes (Muslims)
|3||“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and
|4||For the persons who are trained in Survey in
ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field
Surveyor and Draftsman only
- Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
Scale Of Pay
|Name of the Post||
Scale of Pay
|1.||Village Administrative Officer||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 (Level 8)|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Non-Security)|
|3.||Junior Assistant (Security)|
|4.||Bill Collector, Grade-I|
|8.||Steno – Typist (Grade –III)||Rs.20,600 – 65,500 (Level 10)|
- TNPSC Group 4 exam will be conducted for a total of 6491 vacancies for eight posts. here is a list of vacancies post wise.
- Village Administrative Officer: 397
- Junior Assistant (Non- Security): 2688
- Junior Assistant (Security): 104
- Bill Collector, Grade-I: 34
- Field Surveyor: 509
- Draftsman: 74
- Typist: 1901
- Steno-Typist (Grade-III): 784
- Rs. 150/-
Previous Year Subject Wise Mark Analysis
2014 Mark Analysis
2013 Mark Analysis
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Minimum qualifying marks||Total marks||Duration|
|General Studies||75||90||300||3 hours|
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
The level of the exam will be till SSLC with following sections:
- General Studies: This section would have 75 questions.
- Aptitude test: This section would have 25 questions.
- General Tamil/English: This section would have 100 questions.
- This in total there are 200 questions with a time duration of 3 hrs and total marks 300.
- The candidate is required to score at least 90 marks for qualifying.
- In the third section, the candidate would have the option to select either Tamil or English.
The written exam would be held in the centers mentioned in the official notification.
- Once given the choice, the candidate will not have the option to change the examination center.
- The commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the examination centers and re-allot the applicants.
- Applicants should appear for the written exam, certificate verification and counselling at their own expense.
- Candidates must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification for all eight posts. As per the notification, the candidate must have passed SSLC Public examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- For the posts of Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade III), candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in typewriting and in Shorthand:
- by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
- by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)
- by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil
- Physics: Physics: Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units- Force, motion and energy-Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry– Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany-Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism-Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration
- Zoology- Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life.
- Current Events: History-Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States-Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors – Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors
- Political Science-1. Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Geography–Geographical landmarks-
- Economics– Current socio-economic problems
- Science-Latest inventions on science & technology
- Geography: Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate-Water resources — rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources-Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution-Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
Check Syllabus : Click Here
Previous Year Question Paper
Model Question Paper