Opening Date : 11.10.2018
Last Date : 27.10.2018
Download Admit Card : Click here
- Probationary Asst Manager
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||12.09.2018|
|Last date for Apply Online||27.09.2018|
|Last Date for for Editing Application Details||27.09.2018|
|Last date for printing the application||12.10.2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- Written Examination and Personal Interview
Scale Of Pay
- During the course Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/ – p.m.
- SALARY AFTER JOINING THE BANK ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- SC -49
- ST -25
- OBC -89
- UR -167
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
- For General & Others: Rs. 600/-
- Payment mode through Online
|S.no||Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 min|
|2||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
- Question Paper will be Objective type MCQ’s.
- Each Subject Carries 50 Marks.
- Maximum Marks for Online Test is 150.
- Time Duration will be 120 Mins (2Hrs).
- 25 of the marks Assigned to that wrongly Answered Question is reduced
- For Subject-wise Vijaya Syllabus download the Pdf below. The Syllabus Topics or only for reference Purpose.
- A Degree (Graduation) & MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme)/ Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics/ Law or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Fill in the blanks
- Comprehension passage
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Cloze passage
- One-word substitutions
- Idioms and phrases
- Functions of bank
- SEBI and Functions
- Financial Terms
- Foreign trade policy
- RBI and its functions
- Macroeconomic concepts
- Banking terms
- Accounting terms
- Five-year plans
- Mutual funds
- Government welfare policies
- Exchange Rate and Forex Business
- Corresponding Banking and NRI Accounts
- Documentary Letters of Credit
- Exchange Control in India
- Exports and Imports
- Foreign Trades
- Exim Bank, Reserve Bank of India roless
Previous Year Question Paper