- Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||04.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode||30.10.2019|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
|First Notification||Click Here|
|Second Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Shortlisting of candidates followed by preparation of rank cum communal roster for certificate verification and interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3. Marks will be awarded to all candidates based on the certificates uploaded along with the Application Forms as per criteria which has to be confirmed / finalized after due verification by the certificate verification team and also the marks awarded during the time of Interview
For Teaching experience (Teaching Experience in Universities/ Government / Aided Colleges /under approved posts of Self Financing Colleges / Medical / Engineering / Law Colleges in the relevant subject alone will be considered. (2 marks for each year and subject to a maximum of 15 marks).
The candidate teaching experience in the relevant subject alone will be considered)
|a. For Ph.D in concerned subject||9 Marks|
|b. For M.Phil with SLET / NET / SET||6 Marks|
|c. For PG & SLET / NET / SET||5 Marks|
Scale Of Pay
Assistant professor – Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 – Level 10
- Total Vacancies – 2331
- The candidates are requested to pay the processing fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates)
For General Candidates : A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject.
A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
|Date||Qualification prescribed by UGC for appointment of Assistant Professors in College / Universities.|
PG with 50% minimum marks
PG with 55% minimum marks with pass NET/SLET
PG with 55% minimum marks with NET/SLET. Exemption for those who completed M.Phil before 31.12.1993 or submitted Ph.D dissertation before 31.12.1993
PG with 55% marks with NET / SLET. Exemption for Ph.D dissertation submitted before 31.12.2002
PG with 55% minimum marks with NET / SLET. Exemption for M.Phil for taking UG class & Ph.D for taking PG class.
PG with 55% minimum marks with NET / SLET Exemption only for Ph.D holders.