(10.12.2018) Batch I Answer Key : Click Here
(10.12.2018) Batch II Answer Key : Click Here
(11.12.2018) Batch I Answer Key : Click Here
(11.12.2018) Batch II Answer Key : Click Here
Opening Date : 19.11.2018
Last Date : 28.11.2018
Download Here : Click Here
- Forest Guard
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||15.10.2018|
|Last date for Apply Online||05.11.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee
i. Online Payment
|By challan at designated Indian Bank branches||07.11.2018 (Time: 2.00 PM)|
|Date of Examination||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|S. No||Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|1||“General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs||21 years||30 years|
|2||SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 years||35 years|
|3||Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence)||21 years||30 years (after deducting the period of his service in such service)|
The selection process for TN Forest has been given below
- Online Exam
- Walking Test
- Physical Standards Verification
- Personality Test.
Scale Of Pay
- Forester – 35900 – 113500/-
- Forest Guard – 18200 – 57900/-
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 18200 – 57900/-
- Forester – 300
- Forest Guard – 726
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence – 152
- Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving Licence- Rs.150/- applicable Service Charges
- Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
TNFUSRC Forester Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental Ability, Data Analysis, Basic English, Tamil Language||100|
|Paper II||General Science||100|
TNFUSRC Forester & Forest Guard with Driving Licence Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||General Studies||150|
Must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with any one of the following subjects:
2) Animal Husbandry
5) Computer Applications/Computer Science
6) Engineering ( All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)
7) Environmental Sciences
11) Marine Biology
15) Veterinary Science
16) Wildlife Biology
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
Forest Guard With Driving Licence
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Must possess first aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu and
- Must be certified to possess the visual standard specified below without glasses.
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0.5||0.5 (snellen)|
- Each eye must have full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, Squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lies of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- Lasik/Laser Surgery / Excimer Laser Surgery underwent by the candidate in either of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- A certificate from the District Government Head Quarter Hospital should be obtained to effect that the vision of the candidate conforms to the above standard.
Paper – I – General Knowledge
Unit I: Current Events
- History-Latest diary of events – National‐‐National symbols‐Profile of States‐Defence, national security and terrorism‐World organizations‐pacts and summits‐Eminent persons & places in news‐Sports & games‐Books & authors ‐Awards & honours‐Cultural panorama‐Latest historical events‐‐ India and its neighbours‐‐ Latest terminology‐ Appointments‐who is who?
- Political Science–1.India’s foreign policy‐Latest court verdicts – public opinion‐3.Problems in conduct of public elections ‐4.Political parties and political system in India‐5.Public awareness & General dministration‐6. Role of Voluntary organizations & Govt.,‐7. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Geography -Geographical landmarks‐Policy on environment and ecology
- Economics-Current socio‐economic problems‐New economic policy & govt. sector
- Science-Latest inventions on science & technology‐Latest discoveries in Health Science‐Mass media & communication
Unit II: Geography
- Earth and Universe‐Solar system‐Atmosphere hydrosphere, lithosphere‐Monsoon, rainfall, weather and climate‐Water resources ‐‐‐ rivers in India‐Soil, minerals & natural resources‐Natural vegetation‐Forest & wildlife‐Agricultural pattern, livestock & fisheries‐Transport including Surface transport & communication‐Social geography –population‐density and distribution‐Natural calamities – disaster management‐Climate change ‐ impact and consequences ‐ mitigation measures‐Pollution Control
Unit III: History and Culture of India
- Pre‐historic events‐‐Indus valley civilization‐Vedic, Aryan and Sangam age‐Maurya dynasty‐Buddhism and Jainism‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the ahmanis‐South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people‐Advent of European invasion‐Expansion and consolidation of British rule‐Effect of British rule on socio‐economic factors‐Social reforms and religious movements‐India since independence‐Characteristics of Indian culture‐Unity in diversity –race, colour,
- language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Organizations for fine arts, dance, drama, music‐ Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes‐Prominent personalities in the various spheres – Arts, Science, literature and Philosophy – Mother Teresa, Swami Vivekananda, PanditRavishankar , M.S.Subbulakshmi, Rukmani Arundel and J.Krishnamoorthy etc.
Unit IV: Indian Polity
- Constitution of India‐. Preamble to the constitution‐ Salient features of constitution‐Union, State and territory‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charter‐ Union legislature – Parliament‐ State executive‐ State Legislature – assembly‐ Status of Jammu & Kashmir‐ Local government– panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law‐Indian federalism – center – state relations‐. Emergency provisions‐ Civil services inIndia‐ Administrative challenges in a welfare state‐ Complexities of district administration‐ Elections ‐ Election Commission Union and State. Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐ Amendments to constitution‐ Schedules to constitution‐. Administrative reforms & tribunals‐ Corruption in public life‐ Anti‐corruption measures – Central Vigilance Commission, lok‐adalats, Ombudsman, ‐ Comptroller and Auditor General of India‐ Right to information ‐ Central and State Commission‐ Empowerment of women‐Voluntary organizations and public grievances Redressal‐ Consumer protection forums
Unit V: Indian Economy
- Nature of Indian economy‐Need for economic planning‐Five‐year plan models‐an assessment‐Land reforms & agriculture‐Application of science in agriculture‐Industrial growth‐Capital formation and investment‐Role of public sector & disinvestment‐Development of infrastructure‐ National income‐ Public finance & fiscal policy‐ Price policy & public distribution‐ Banking, money & monetary policy‐ Role of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)‐ WTO‐globalization & privatization‐ Rural welfare oriented programmes‐ Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment,poverty‐HRD – sustainable economic growth‐ Economic trends in Tamil Nadu ‐Energy Different sources and development‐ Finance Commission ‐Planning Commission‐National Development Council
Unit VI: Indian National Movement
- National renaissance‐Early uprising against British rule‐1857 Revolt‐ Indian National Congress‐Emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore, Nethaji ‐Growth of militant movements ‐Different modes of agitations‐Era of different Acts & Pacts‐World war & final phase struggle‐Communalism led to partition‐Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle ‐ Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar& Others‐Birth of political parties /political system in India since independence
Unit VII: Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests (includes data analysis)
- Conversion of information to data‐Collection, compilation and presentation of data ‐Tables, graphs, diagrams‐Parametric representation of data‐Analytical interpretation of data Simplification‐Percentage‐Highest Common Factor (HCF)‐Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest‐Compound interest‐Area‐Volume‐Time and Work‐Behavioral ability ‐Basic terms, Communications in information technology‐Application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)‐ Decision making and problem solving‐Logical Reasoning‐Puzzles‐Dice‐Visual Reasoning‐Alpha
- numeric Reasoning‐Number Series‐Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
Unit VIII: General English– S.S.L.C. Standard
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense.
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (infinitive, Gerund, participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb,Object …)
- Change the following:- (Verb into Noun, Noun into Verb, Adjective into Adverb)
- Fill in the Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, prepositions, Noun Verb Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Sentence
- Find out the odd Words, (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the Correct Plural Forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- பொருத்தமான பொருளைத் தேர்வு செய்தல்
- புகழ் பெற்ற நூல் நூலாசிரியர்
- தொடரும் தொடர்பும் அறிதல்
- இத்தொடரால் குறிக்கப்பெறும் சான்றோர்
- அடைமொழியால் குறிக்கப்பெறும் நூல்
- எதிர்ச்சொல்லை எடுத்தெழுதுதல்
- பொருந்தாச் சொல்லைக் கண்டறிதல்
- பிழை திருத்தம்
- சந்திப்பிழையை நீக்குதல்
- ஒருமை பன்மை /பிழைகளை நீக்குதல்
- மரபுப் பிழைகள், வழுவுச் சொற்களை நீக்குதல்
- பிறமொழிச் சொற்களை நீக்குதல்
- ஆங்கிலச் சொல்லுக்கு நேரான தமிழ்ச் சொல்லை அறிதல்
- ஒலி வேறுபாடறிந்து சரியான பொருளையறிதல்
- ஓரெழுத்து ஒருமொழி உரிய பொருளைக் கண்டறிதல்
- வேர்ச்சொல்லைத் தேர்வு செய்தல்
- வேர்ச்சொல்லைக் கொடுத்து / வினைமுற்று, வினையெச்சம், வினையாலணையும் பெயர், தொழிற்பெயரை / உருவாக்கல்
- அகர வரிசைப்படி சொற்களைச் சீர் செய்தல்
- சொற்களை ஒழுங்குபடுத்தி சொற்றொடராக்குதல்
- பெயர்ச்சொல்லின் வகையறிதல்
- இலக்கணக் குறிப்பறிதல்
- விடைக்கேற்ற வினாவைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தல்
- எவ்வகை வாக்கியம் எனக் கண்டெழுதல்
- தன்வினை, பிறவினை, செய்வினை, செயபாட்டுவினை வாக்கியங்களைக் கண்டெழுதுதல்
- உவமையால் விளக்கப்பெறும் பொருத்தமான பொருளைத் தேர்ந்தெழுதுதல்
- மோனை, எதுகை, இயைபு இவற்றுள் ஏதேனும் ஒன்றைத் தேர்ந்தெழுதுதல்.
Paper-II General Science
1: Improvement in Food Resources: Improvement in crop yields, Nutrient management, Uses of manures and fertilizers, Protection from pests and diseases, Hybridization in Plants and animals, Animal husbandry, Poultry farming, Pisciculture, Apiculture, Aquaculture
- Heredity and Evolution: Heredity, Variations, Evolution, Speciation, Human evolution, Evolution tree, Genetic engineering, Bio technology and cloning, Stem cell-Organ culture, Microbial production, Biosensor – Bio chips, Science today – Gene Therapy
- Addiction and Healthy Life Style: Addictions, Kinds of addictions—drug, alcohol, smoking, substance abuse), Prevention of addiction, Healthy Life style –Prevention of Heart Diseases, Obesity
2: Immune System: Health and its significance, Diseases and causes, Diseases caused by microbes and Prevention, Modes of transmission, Immunization, Treatment and prevention, Biotechnology in Medicine, HIV and Prevention
3: Human Body –Organ System: Skin, Musculoskeletal system, Digestive system, Excretory system, Circulatory system, Respiratory system (Microscopic structure of the tissues involved for each system)
- Structure & Function of the Human Body – Organ System, Nervous system, Endocrine system, Cell division -Stages of Meiosis, Heredity
4: Structure and Physiological Functions of Plants: Plant cells, Plant tissues, Plant Functions, Photosynthesis, Transpiration, Respiration, Transportation, Plant Nutrition
- Reproduction in Plants: Modes of reproduction- vegetative, asexual and sexual reproduction in Plants, Pollination, Fertilization, Fruits and seeds, Movements in plants, Sensitivity in plants formation, Seed dispersal
5: Animal Kingdom: Invertebrates, Vertebrates –focus on special features in addition to basic functions, Various Modes of reproduction in animals ( asexual and sexual reproduction), Reproduction in human, Fertilization, Development of embryo, Viviparous, Oviparous, Young ones to adult
- A Representative Study of Mammals Morphology: Habitats, Adaptations, Basic Physiological Functions, Circulatory system in man, Excretory system in man, Relationship of structure to functions, Animal Behaviour, Behaviour (social, reproductive, parental care) Some case studies from researchers (animals behavior)
6: Cells and Tissues: Prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, Multi cellular organisms, Cell as a basic unit of Life, Cell membrane and Cell wall, Cytoplasm, Cell organelles, Nucleus, Chromosomes- DNA structure Cell division and types, stages of mitosis, Diffusion /exchange of substances between cells and their environment, Tissues Types, structure and function of plant tissues
- Life Processes: Definition, Types of nutrition and human digestive system, Respiration, Transportation in plants-water and minerals and animals -blood circulation, Excretion in plants and animals, Nervous system, Coordination in plants, Movement due to growth, Hormones in animals
7: Bio-Geochemical Cycle: Life –non-life interactions (biotic & abiotic factors), Water cycle, Nitrogen cycle, Carbon cycle, Oxygen cycle
- Conservation of Environment: Bio degradable and non bio degradable wastes, Water management, Wild life sanctuaries, Balance in Ecosystem, Coal and petroleum, Green chemistry, Science today –Towards a global Village
8: Pollution and Ozone Depletion: Kinds of pollution, Air pollution, Water pollution, Soil pollution, Radioactive pollution, Noise pollution, Global warming, Green house effect, Ozone layer depletion, Science today – Oil spills
- Waste Water Management: Journey of water, Sewage, Treatment, Domestic practices, Sanitation and diseases, Alternate arrangement for sewage disposal, Sanitation in public places, Energy Management, Energy audit (home, school), Renewable sources (solar, hydrogen, wind), Non–renewable sources—(coal, petroleum, natural gas), Bio-fuels—generation & use, Energy Conservation & How we can help, Bio-fuels—generation & use, Energy, Conservation & How we can help.
9: Is Matter Around us Pure: Mixtures, Characteristics of Mixtures, Difference between Mixtures, compound, Types of Mixtures, Homogeneous mixtures and their Types, Heterogeneous mixtures and their Types, Separation of different components of Mixtures, Sublimation, Immiscible liquids, Miscible liquids
- Solutions: Solute and Solvent, Types of Solutions, Solubility, Factors affecting, Solubility, Problems
10: Atomic structure: Discovery of Nucleus, Rutherford Experiment, Rutherford Model of Atom, Limitations, Bohrs Model of Atom, Discovery of Neutrons, Characteristics of Fundamental particles, Composition of Nucleus, Atomic number and Mass number, Isotopes, Electronic Configuration of Atoms, Valence Electrons and valency
- Atoms and Molecules: Modern atomic theory, Avogadro Hypothesis, Atomicity, Relation between vapour density and molecular mass of a gas, Difference between Atom and Molecules, Relative Atomic Mass, Relative Molecular mass, Mole Concepts, Mole-Definition, Problems based on mole concept
11: Chemical equation: Types of ions and radicals, Learning to write chemical symbols and chemical formulae by crisscrossing valencies, Introduction to write chemical reactions, Balancing chemical equations, Informations conveyed by chemical equation, Informations not conveyed by Chemical equation
- Chemical Reactions: Types of chemical reactions, Rate of chemical reaction, Factors influencing the rate of the chemical reaction, Acids, Classification of acids, Chemical Properties of acids, Uses of acids, Bases, Classification of bases, Chemical properties of bases, uses of bases, Identification of acids and bases, pH scale, pH paper, Importance of pH in everyday life, Salts, Classification of salts, Uses of salts
12: Periodic Classification of Elements: Early attempts of classification of elements, Mendeleev’s periodic table, Mendeleev’s classification of elements, Metals and Non-Metals, Physical properties of Metals and Non Metals, Chemical properties of Metals and Non Metals, Reactivity series, Uses of Reactivity series, Alloys, Uses of Alloys, Nano Science, Modern periodic law, Modern periodic table, Characteristics of modern periodic table, Metallurgy, Introduction, Terminologies in metallurgy, Differences between Minerals and Ores, Occurrence of metals, Metallurgy of Al, Cu and Fe, Metallurgy of Aluminum, Metallurgy of Copper, Metallurgy of iron, Alloys, Methods of making, alloys, Copper Aluminum and Iron alloys, Corrosion ,Method s of preventing corrosion, Chemical Bonds Octet rule, Types of Chemical bond, Formation of Ionic And Covalent bond, Common Properties of ionic compounds, Common Properties of covalent compounds, Differences between Ionic and covalent Compounds, Coordinate covalent bond, Common properties of coordinate compounds
13. Carbon and its Compounds: Introduction, Compounds of carbon, Modern definition of organic chemistry, Bonding in carbon and its compounds, Allotropy, Physical nature of carbon and its compounds, Chemical properties of carbon compounds, Homologous series, Hydrocarbons and their Types, Functional groups, Classification of organic compound based on functional group, Ethanol, Ethanoic acid
14. Measuring Instruments: Concept of small Measurements, Measuring Length, Vernier Calipers, Measuring mass Weight –Concept of various balances-common balance, Spring Balance, Physical balance, Digital balance (concept only), Measuring Time – Concept of various Clocks, Analog, Digital, Quartz, Atomic Clocks, Measuring Instruments-Screw Gauge, Measuring long Distances –Astronomical distance, light year.
15: Motion and liquids: Uniform and non uniform motion- Measuring the rate of motion, Rate of change of velocity, Graphical representation of motion, Equation of motion by graphical method, Uniform circular motion, Centripetal and centrifugal forces, Liquids, Up thrust & buoyancy, Archimedes, Relative Density, Explanation for a body wholly or partially immersed in a liquid due to gravity
- Laws of Motion and Gravitation: Balanced and imbalanced forces, First law of motion, Inertia and mass, Momentum, Second law of motion-F=ma, Third law of motion, Conservation of momentum and proof , Moment of force and couple, Gravitation, Newton’s law of gravitation, Mass, Weight, Acceleration, Mass of Earth, Science Today-Chandrayan, Cryogenic Techniques and Manned Space Station
16: Work, Power, Energy, and Heat: Work, Energy, Potential energy, Kinetic energy, Law of Conservation of energy, Rate of doing work or power, Unit of power, Heat, Thermal Capacity –Specific Heat Capacity, Change of State –melting and boiling point, Kelvin’s scale of Temperature, Gas laws and Gas equation
- 16a: Electricity and Energy: Electric current and circuit, Electric potential and potential difference, Circuit diagram, Ohm’s law, Resistance of a conductor, System of resistors, Heating effect of electric current, Joules law of heating, Role of fuse, Domestic electric circuits, Electric power, Chemical effect of electric current, Electrolysis electro chemical cells, Primary and Secondary cells, Sources of Energy, Conventional sources of energy, Non- conventional source of energy, Nuclear energy, Radioactivity, Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion, Nuclear reactivity advantages, Hazards of nuclear energy, Science today –Energy from seas.
17: Sound: Production of sound, Propagation of sound, Longitudinal and Transverse waves, Reflection of sound, Echo, Reverberation, Range of hearing, Application of ultra sound (Sonar, Doppler effect) 52
18: Magnetic Effect of Electric Current and Light: Magnetic field and magnetic lines of force, Magnetic field due to current carrying conductor, Magnetic field due to current carrying Straight Conductor, Magnetic field due to current carrying Circular loop, Force on a current carrying conductor in a magnetic field, Fleming left hand rule, Electric motor, Electromagnetic induction, Faraday’s Experiments, Electric generator, Light, Reflection of light by Spherical mirrors – image formation and Mirror Formula, Refraction – Laws of refraction, Refractive index, Refraction by spherical lenses, Image formation by lenses, Lens formula and magnification, Power of lens, Refraction of light through a prism, Dispersion-By a glass prism, Atmospheric refraction, Human eye –Defects and rectification, Science today –Hubble space telescope.
Syllabus for the post of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence
- Physics- Nature of Universe‐General Scientific laws‐Inventions and discoveries‐National scientific laboratories‐Mechanics and properties of matter‐Physical quantities, standards and units‐Force, motion and energy‐Magnetism, electricity and electronics‐ Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry‐Elements and Compounds‐Acids, bases and salts‐Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany‐Main Concepts of life science‐Classification of living organism‐Nutrition and dietetics‐Respiration
- Zoology‐Blood and blood circulation‐Reproductive system‐Environment, ecology, health and hygiene‐Human diseases, prevention and remedies‐Animals, plants and human life
- History- Latest diary of events‐ national ‐National symbols‐Profile of States‐Eminent persons & places in news‐Sports & games‐Books & author’s ‐Awards & honors’‐India and its neighbors
- Political Science‐Problems in conduct of public elections‐Political parties and political system in India‐Public awareness & General administration‐ Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Geography‐Geographical landmarks‐
- Economics – Current socio‐economic problems
- Science – Latest inventions on science & technology
- Earth and Universe‐Solar system‐Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate‐Water resources ‐‐‐ rivers in India‐Soil, minerals & natural resources‐Forest & wildlife‐Agricultural pattern‐Transport & communication‐ Social geography – population‐density and distribution‐ Natural calamities – Disaster_Management.
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu:
- Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis‐South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people‐India since independence‐ Characteristics of Indian culture‐Unity in diversity – race, colour, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes
- Constitution of India‐‐Preamble to the constitution‐ Salient features of constitution‐Union, state and territory‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charter‐ Union legislature – Parliament‐. State executive‐ State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law‐.Elections‐.Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐.Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms
- Nature of Indian economy‐ Five‐year plan models‐an assessment‐Land reforms & agriculture‐Application of science in agriculture‐Industrial growth‐Rural welfare oriented programmers‐Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty‐Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
Indian National Movement
- National renaissance‐‐Emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore‐Different modes of agitations‐Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, periyar, Bharathiar & others
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
- Conversion of information to data‐Collection, compilation and presentation of data ‐ Tables, graphs, diagrams‐Parametric representation of data‐Analytical interpretation of data ‐Simplification‐Percentage‐Highest Common Factor(HCF)‐ Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐ Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest‐Compound interest‐Area‐Volume‐Time and Work ‐ Logical Reasoning ‐ Puzzles ‐ Dice ‐ Visual Reasoning ‐ Alpha numeric Reasoning ‐ Number Series
- History of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- International issues.
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- National and international current affairs.
- Music & Literature.
- Famous Places in India.
Previous Year Question Paper
Model Question Paper