- Office Assistant
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||04-01-2020|
|Last date for Apply Online||24-01-2020|
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
- Written Test to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability
- Personal Interview to assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach
- Demonstration / Presentation
Scale Of Pay
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Total Vacancies : 9
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Postal Address : The Assistant General Manager/Trustee-PSB Tdare Punjab & Sind Bank H.O. Priority Sector (Advances) Deptt. 5th Floor, Bank House,21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008”
- Candidates should be completed Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW / MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing) / B.A.
- Candidate shall be B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Candidate shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in the local language (Punjabi) essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage
- Skills in Typing in Local Language essential, Typing skills in Hindi / English typing an added advantage
- Candidate should be a resident of the same district or nearby district.
- Office Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com. / with computer knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Candidate shall be fluent in the spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Candidate shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally & Internet
- Skills in typing in the local language is essential, Typing skills in Hindi/English an added advantage.
For Faculty : Previous experience as faculty preferred