- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)
Important Date to Note
|Starting date for Apply Online||02.03.2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||15.03.2019|
|Last date for Printing Application||14.04.2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination followed by Document Verification.
- The online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English)
Scale Of Pay
Total Vacancy : 554
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC) – 46
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC) – 502
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC) – 06
- For SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen & Women: NIL
- For Other: Rs. 205/-
- Pay the fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
- Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- It would include questions related to Mathematical operations
- Odd One Out
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Word Based Problems
- Problems Solving
- Drawing Inference
- Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
- Number Systems
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Discount, Percentage
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Statistical Chart
- Geometry etc
General English & Comprehension
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language
- sentence structure
- Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Economics scene
- Current Events
- General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.