Opening Date : 10.02.2018
Last Date : 12.03.2018
Vacancies : 62, 907
Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB Group D Notification 2018 on 10th February 2018 for 62907 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online from their official Site. The last date For RRB Group D Notification 2018 is 12th march, 2018.
You can apply from our Link Given below: For more updates Go ahead down.
Apply Online : Click here
Official Notification : Click Here
* Note: previous year question paper, cut off, syllabus, pattern and other details available here (Start scroll towards down )*
Name of Postings
- Group D
- 18 to 31 years as on 01.07.2018
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Railway Staff (Group C & D)– 10 years
- PWD (General) – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
- Widows, Divorced Women – 5 years
Date to Note
- Date for Online Application & online payment 10.02.2018 to 12.03.2018
|24||Helper / Medical||10th pass
ITI from institutions recognised by
National Apprenticeship Certificate
|28||Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter|
For remaining posts
10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class : 250
- All Others: 500
- Rs. 18,000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
Mode of Payment
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office
Computer Based Test
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories are:
UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -30%.
Physical Efficiency Test
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Cut off Marks Analysis
- General : 68 to 75 marks.
- OBC : 65 to 68 marks.
- SC : 55 to 65 marks.
- ST : 50 to 55 marks.
- UR : 55.05
- OBC : 51.06
- SC : 43.83
- ST : 38.96
- ESM : 41.67
- VH : 47.94
- OH : 52.37
- HH : 228.67
Cut off Marks for PET
- General : 75.59
- OBC : 69.67
- SC : 65.79
- ST : 63.05
Cut off Marks after PET
- General : 81.02
- OBC : 76.25
- SC : 72.02
- ST : 70.00
Cut off of PH
- General : 78.34
- OBC : 28.00
- SC : 56.87
- ST : –
- Number system
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar and Clock
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Life Sciences
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments
General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Politics and
- Other subjects of importance
Previous Year Question Paper