Opening Date : 01.08.2018
Last Date : 21.08.2018
Vacancies : 40
Apply Online : Click here
Official Notification : Click here
(Check Syllabus and pattern here)
Name of Post
- Engineering Assistant IV
- Technical Assistant IV
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Scale Of Pay
- Rs. 11,900 – Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
Name of Post & Qualification, Experience
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&UO&M) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions. – Minimum one year post qualification experience in operation of Industrial Boiler/ HRSG/Thermal Power Station (DM plant/RO plant/Air compressors/ Steam Turbines/ Gas turbines/ cooling tower/RO Plant/ Air Compressor in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment. or Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation/maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub-Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers/Motors/ ACBs/VCBs/ UPS/Battery Chargers/ Variable speed drives/protective relays including electromagnetic/ Static/ Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers / Power Plants/ large industrial establishments.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) / Junior Technical Assistant – IV – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, SC, ST & OBC candidates & 45% marks in aggregate in case of PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class. – Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/ Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/ Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizer/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant – IV – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions. – Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) though SBI e-collect only.
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Date to Note
|Online Application Starting Date||01-08-2018|
|Online Application Last Date to Apply||21-08-2018|
|Last Date receipt of printout of online application form alongwith supporting documents||30-08-2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||09-09-2018|
|Likely Date of Publication of Written exam Result||14-09-2018|
Names of the subjects
No of Marks
|1||Objective Type||Concerned Subjects||100||3 Hours|
|Total||100 Marks||180 Min|
- Fill in the blanks.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- One Word Substitutions etc.
- General Mental Ability.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Polity.
- Current Events.
- Indian History and Culture.
- Indian-economy and Geography of India etc.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Heat Engines.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Control Systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection etc.
- Chemical Technology.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Plant Design & Economics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Heat Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Mass Transfer etc.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical Instrumentation.
- Systems and Communications.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and electronics Measurements etc.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- The Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit and Loss etc.